DAZED. and Me... Says Goodbye!!!

https://www.flickr.com/photos/-gossip_girl-/25874708073/in/dateposted/

First of all sorry for my bad english!
It's time to put an end to this experience have been seven years of fun, joys and disappointments... I've met wonderful people 
and embittered people who have tried to kick my ass and have not got (sorry for them ^^)...
And I took my real big life friends I give thanks for having known!!

I will miss create and post, but my studies, my work and the new era that is coming not allow me to continue working here.

I want to thank all the great designers work for trusting me as a blogger, thanks to them my blog is what it is.

Also thank those people who you have been there trusting my business that I started give up today! Thank you are the best !!!

"Dead Before it Simple" will remain accessible but no updates.
"DAZED." closes its doors in the world and keep in marketplace.

Until forever, be happy!!
Muah!
❥Peti
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ESP: Es momento de poner punto y final a ésta experiencia, han sido siete años de diversión, alegrías y disgustos... he conocido personas estupendas y personas amargadas que han intentado patearme el culo y no lo han conseguido (lo siento por ellos^^)...
Me llevo a mi real life grandes amigos que doy gracias por haber conocido :)

Echaré de menos crear y postear, pero mis estudios, mi trabajo y la nueva etapa que viene en camino no me permite seguir trabajando aquí.

Quiero agradecer a todos los grandes diseñadores por confiar en mí trabajo como bloguera, gracias a ellos mi blog es lo que es.

Agradeceros también a esas personas que habéis estado ahí confiando en mi negocio des de que empecé hasta hoy! Mil gracias sois lo mejor!!!

"Dead Before it Simple" seguirá accesible pero sin actualizaciones.
"DAZED." Cierra sus puertas en el mundo pero seguiré en marketplace.

Hasta siempre, sed felices!!
Muah!
❥Peti

Comments