NEVER GROW UP

https://www.flickr.com/photos/-gossip_girl-/14051833153/


Skin: Essences - Amaranth [The Seasons Story]
Hair: .Liquence. - F7  -New!!-
Dress: My Belted Velvet Dress  My Own!!  If you are interested, contact me!!
Feet: Slink - AvEnhance Feet Female High
Socks: -UtopiaH- - My Little Socks Set/Black [Suicide Dollz]
Claws: -UtopiaH- -  Wicked Toe Claws Raven
Garter: random Matter - Vessel Spiked Black
Bloody Knee: -UtopiaH- - Painful Knees Set #2
Hands: Slink - AvEnhance Hands Female
Rings: -UtopiaH- - My Captive Rings Black [The 100 Block]
Necklace: Cute Poison - Multi-Cross Necklace Black
Tattoo: -UtopiaH- - Haunted Tattoo Faded
Teeth: DeeTaleZ - Teeth & Tongue
Blush: -UtopiaH- - My Freckled Blush Set/Dark Freckles [Cosmetic Fair]
Eyeliner: -UtopiaH- - My Missing Metallic Eyeliner Set/Raven
Face Chain: -UtopiaH- - My Grisly Face Chains Raven
Headband 1: .Liquence. - Flower Crown  -New!!-
Headband 2: -UtopiaH- - My Peaked Tiara Thistle&Raven Set/Raven

<3

Comments